Monday 26 May 2014

smalls sal

 Smalls SAL.  Yay, another successful Smalls month!
SmallsSAL2014


Last month I stitched Colin, this month I stitched Harry.  Here he is, levitating slightly - yep, I miscounted!



Harry is a black bunny with a few patches of white on his face and underneath.  I didn't want to stitch him in black as I thought it would be too much, so I used 1 strand of black and 1 of silver.  He's 6 now and he is starting to go grey!



I had a bit of trouble with his face, I did a triangle of white to start with as I was afraid his eyes wouldn't stand out.  It looked terrible, so I unpicked and carried on as I'd done for the rest of him, just leaving 1 square of white for his eyes.  

These little fellas are just 3".  On to the girls next!  Should I make them levitate?









Related Posts

Smalls SAL April
Smalls SAL February
Smalls SAL January

16 comments:

Rachel said...

Never mind the levitation - they look like they are sending a semaphore message!

JoJo said...

Awww! He's not levitating, he's jumping for joy!!! :)

Sheryl said...

Real cute Wendy.

Sandra :) said...

PSssssssssssst Wendy - design decision - not miscount! Harry is cute - I like his little green overalls - very dapper! ;)

Unknown said...

I'd angle them all up, as if they are all slowly rising off the ground - then stitch some blades of grass maybe five or six rows beneath them all! They are gorgeous little chaps! Chrissie x

Sarah in Stitches said...

They're so cute! Great job with the color mixing. I think his color is perfect :D

SuperMomNoCape said...

Oh they are turning out adorable! And about the miscount... I just thought he was hopping or jumping since his little arms were up in the air.

Melody said...

Very cute

Jane said...

It's not levitating, it's a happy bunny and he's jumping for joy :) and very sweet he is too

margaret said...

I rather like the levitating, to me he is jumping up and down

Christine said...

How sweet.
As for the "miscount". He's a bunny, he's jumping. I think I'd alternate the others up and down to balance it out

brendon said...

The little bunnies are magic!

Jo Ferguson said...

Levitation is fun, or so I've been told. I love that you've joined the black and silver threads together. They are adorable.

Elunia said...

Very cute :)

Magiczny Świat Krzyżyków said...

Sweet:D

SoCal Debbie said...

Levitate... LOL. What a great idea to blend the black and silver floss together!