1. Sarah Homfrey goldwork kit, bought at one of her classes
2. Sarah Homfray crewel kit, bought for me by my parents
3. Mini Chatelaine and Scissor fob kit, Christmas present from my parents
4. Pincushion, Christmas present from my parents
5. Laurelin Montmellick kit, a birthday present from my parents
6. Beetle wing embroidery kit, birthday present from my parents
7. Bunny cross stitch kit, cover gift with a magazine - completed February 2017
8. Boothy Threads Love Tree, a present from my ex-in-laws
9. Spellbound necklace kit, bought at the Knitting and Stitching show
10. Beaded Christmas tree, present from mum
11. Metal styling. A gift a few years ago, I don't remember who from
12. Cold enamelling. Another kit I've had for years
13. Copper leaf starter kit, again, a present a few years ago
14. Gel candles. A gift from my parents
15. Lily's Mosaics mosaic kit. I bought this at a class earlier in the year.
16. Screen printing on polymer clay. A present for Christmas 2015.
17. Sheila the Sheep bookmark. I won this in a giveaway.