Tuesday 13 February 2018

The Creative Craft Show 2018 - Offer!

Good morning,  I have been up to my eyeballs in paint and polyfilla for a few weeks now.  A friend is coming to live with me temporarily and I've been getting her room finished.  No time for crafting...  I'm missing it so badly!

I have attended a couple of classes which I'll write about soon, the only problem is, I haven't collected the finished products yet - next week!

Today I've got a very special offer for anyone who enjoys a good craft show.


241 TICKET OFFER
This March, Sewing for Pleasure and Fashion & Embroidery return to the NEC to join The Creative Craft Show for a four-day craft extravaganza. Brimming with supplies and demonstrations, the shows expect to welcome thousands of crafters and would-be crafters through the doors as trends for mindfulness, upcycling and home-made continue to grow.


Taking place at the NEC from 15 – 18 March, visitors will be treated to over 200 stands selling the latest innovations for a multitude of crafts from knitting, cross stitch, paper crafting, jewellery and dressmaking. It’s the perfect opportunity to build your stash or find inspiration for a new mindful hobby.


Make the most of our special reader offer and get 2 tickets for the price of 1! Simply order your tickets online at www.ichfevents.co.uk and enter the code OV101 or phone 01425 277988 quoting OV101
Children under 16 go free when accompanied by an adult.  For more information visit ichfevents.co.uk.



Terms and Conditions:
All prices relate to a one day adult tickets bought in advance. Offer is not valid on the door. Prices: Manchester & Glasgow £8, Birmingham £12, London £10. Phone lines open 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday (4.30 Friday) – standard tariffs apply.  Offer valid until 5pm on the Monday prior to the show, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Use code OV101 at checkout.

I really enjoy the NEC craft shows and I'll be going to this one - anyone else planning on going?

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I probably will be going, but I'm not yet sure which day...

Anonymous said...

Not sure that I can make this one - shame really. Will be going to the knitting and stitching exhibition at Olympia though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day Wendy xx

Karen S said...

This is where I wish I could just zip around the world to attend anything I wanted to. I suppose I can dream.
Good luck with all the work preparing the room. Sounds like it will be lovely when you are done.